What’s new in AIMP v3.55 Build 1345?
* Equalizer Presets Dialog: Alphabetical sorting of presets is default now
* Equalizer Presets Dialog: Incremental search has been added
* Player: Compatibility with the Zaycev.fm service has been improved
* Skin Engine: Added an ability to resize animator control
– Fixed: Sound Engine – ASIO – few bugs with playback resuming on some devices
– Fixed: Sound Engine – the program sometimes hangs during playback
– Fixed: Sound Engine – scratches can be heard on some tracks if the normalization by amplitude effect is active
– Fixed: Sound Effects – mixing options apply incorrectly
– Fixed: Plugins – Alarm Clock – another playlist starts playing, if selected playlist has been never activated after restart of the program
– Fixed: Player – The QFI window doesn’t appear at the first time in some cases
– Fixed: Player – default folder for internet radio capture is stored to configuration file
– Fixed: Playlist – focus and playback cursor are reseted after synchronization with the preimage.
– Fixed: Skin Engine – the value of the PeakSegmentation property isn’t taken into account
– Fixed: Skin Engine – behavior of child window is broken after closing the window via Alt+F4
– Fixed: Skin Engine – bugs with initialization of default values for controls on program startup