What’s new in AIMP v3.55 Build 1350?
– Sound Engine: Options Dialog – list of supported formats is populated now on demand, not at Options Dialog initialization
– Sound Engine: Radio capture – maximum delay before start record new track has been increased to 30 seconds.
– Sound Engine: Radio Capture – CUE sheet is now stored on the hard drive after each track
– Sound Engine: Compatibility with Remote Desktop Assistant has been improved (for WASAPI interface)
– Playlist: an empty playlists with non-empty preimage setting will not be deleted now on closing the application
– Playlist: Advanced search is now show last search query
– Tag Editor: Support for non-english URLs – the URL will be automatically converted to punycode and vice versa.
– Fixed: Common – tray icon flashes during program startup
– Fixed: Common – player is minimized to tray instead of taskbar in some cases
– Fixed: Sound Engine – output settings are resets at some devices when opening the Options Dialog
– Fixed: Playlist – the remove file confirmation dialog does not restore focus after closing
– Fixed: Tag Editor – album art from ID3v2.4 tag cannot be read in some cases
– Fixed: Tag Editor – file in FLAC format cannot be read by player, if embedded CUE has been remove via AIMP Tag Editor
– Fixed: Plugins – The Information Line flashes on display, if it has been hidden by mouse before that
– Fixed: small bugs