A few days ago the test version of the AIMP player for android was updated. In the updated version, many bugs were fixed, and a new feature was added to the playlist.
- Playlist: an ability to group playlist items by year tag field
- Sound Engine: Replay Gain – now you can defined separate preamp for the values from tags and on-the-fly analysis
- Sound Engine – app hangs sometimes while switching to next track
- Sound Engine – Replay Gain – beginning of track is too quiet if the “on-the-fly analysis” option is switched on
- playlist – visual bugs that appears during sorting playlist tabs
- playlist – an empty lines are displayed in playlist while player loads tags in background thread
- Tags – track number and genre tag fields reads incorrectly in some cases from file tags in the MP4 / M4A file format